Sunday, June 17, 2007

REGGIE- HAPPY FATHERS DAY

My younger son asked me how I could have a page on the blog without his picture! So here it is Happy Graduation to Cory! Also my older son Ryan and his girlfriend Erin with proud mom & dad!


I much rather be behind the camera instead of in front of it! As chief blogger and photographer I post my page today in honor of my dad, Edwin Roach!
Happy Father's Day Dad
I love you!
Gina


Above- At the market- notice the bottles the ladies have; they are filled with milk that they purchased at the market!
Above center- Two ladies from the village in Babdiu that walked from their homes to attend the festival!
Above left- At the handicap school, where we played games and had plenty of singing!
Below- This gentleman was very excited to have us come from America!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL DADS!
GOD BLESS YOU

1 comment:

BeBe said...

Reggie,

What a nice family! It was so great getting to know you. We can't thank you enough for all the hard work on the festival committee and so many other reasons and most of all as our photographer.

It is still hard to believe that you did not know how anything about blogging and now YOU ARE ONE extrodinary blogger and we thank you!!!!!

Love YA!