Sunday, June 24, 2007

MISS EVERYBODY

I saw Ken and Amy at church this morning and it just made me miss everybody that much more! It's hard to spend that much time together and bond as christian brothers and sisters and then come back and have to be apart. I hope we get to see each other soon. I have finished a blog entry for each member and am going to start on an entry for each translator. How I miss them! Please feel free to add to the blog at anytime! Love Ya, Reggie
Also, thank for the blog comments! I'm glad your still enjoying it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss everyone also. I have gone to GA. to spend a couple of weeks with Robert. I feel so far away. It is great to get Jeff's sermons on my Ipod. I check the blog everyday to see what Reggie has been up to. It makes me feel closer to everyone and re-live so many wonderful memories. Kari has been busy at work but Danae is going to download her pictures and make a CD of her 826 pictures. Reggie, I know you can hardly wait for all those!!!! Ha! Ha!

Reggie, have been so loyal to our blogsite. We are a very fortunate to have had you not only to encourage us during our mission trip each and every day but your continued dedication to this blog is so appreciated.