Monday, July 9, 2007

Special Thanks to Regina Boyter


I would like to take a page in the blog to thank Regina Boyter for ALL she did to get our blog up and running. On the trip she spent countless hours in the wee hours of the night working to add stories and pics to our blog. I know this was such a tremendous blessing to my family and so many others to be able to see and read about what we were doing. As I help to add pictures to the blog now, I realize just how many pics she took, and how few of them she was actually in!!! We will make sure that doesn't happen again next year!!!

Regina did so much during that week. She helped organize the feeding of hundreds of villagers. She took countless pictures. She posted new blogs when everyone else was sleeping...except our pranksters Tanner and JC of course. She was a nurse to some of our own members. She was always available to do anything that someone needed her to do. She was a joy to be around!!! Her smiles and great attitude radiated out to all those who were around her.

Regina, don't shoot me for adding this info about you. I just wanted to make sure that all who enjoy the blog know who took the time and energy to start and maintain it. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. I'm so glad you went on the trip, and I can't wait until next year!!!

Forever friends!
Love, Amy





























No comments: